(BREAKFAST IS NOT INCLUDED)
Type of rooms No. of rooms Beds Weekday Weekend Peak
1. Executive Deluxe King 3 King 228 258 298
2. Executive Deluxe Family (King) 1 King + Single + Single (Bunk Bed) 278 308 358
3. Executive Deluxe Family (Queen) 2 Queen + Single 248 278 318
4. Deluxe Family (King) 1 King + Super Single 228 258 298
5. Deluxe Family (Queen) 1 Queen + Super Single 218 248 288
6. Standard Family 5 Queen + Single 158 188 228
7. Deluxe Queen 8 Queen 138 158 198
8. Standard Queen 4 Queen 128 148 188
9. Double Single 3 Single + Single 138 158 198
10. Superior Single 2 Single 88 108 148
11. Standard Single 6 Single 78 98 138
** The above rates are only valid but subject to change at the Management's discretion.
** All listed prices include all applicable taxes except for Tourism Tax.
** The Hotel is totally a no smoking zone and the Management reserves the right to impose a smoking penalty of RM200-00.
** Terms and conditions apply
** Peak Rates include but are not limited to Public Holidays, School Holidays, College / University intake registration days, examination days, convocations and any other day the Management sees fit and proper to assign.
** Reserved rooms are not confirmed until payment of room deposit which shall be equivalent to the room rate for one night stay and the Management reserves the right to release the reservation in the event there is no payment of the deposit.
** From September 1st, 2017, as per Government of Malaysia requirements, hotel guests who are not Malaysian citizens or long-term/permanent residents of Malaysia will be levied a tourism tax of RM 10.00 per room per night stay.
Check in time - 3.00 p.m
Check out time - 12.00 p.m.
Late check out is at the Management's discretion and subject to availability. Late check out charges may apply.
Effective from 1st September
2017, Malaysia imposed Tourism Tax (TTx) on foreign tourist staying at an
accommodation premises in Malaysia at a flat rate of RM10.00 nett per room per
This rate also applies on a stay for part of the day.
This tax is applicable to all foreign guests, regardless of their nationality
or purpose of travel such as holiday, business and studies.
Tourism Tax and Heritage Tax Fee will be collected from guests upon check-in at the hotel.